[kictanet] Kenya : Inside story of why Wangusi’s exit at CA exposes suspicious requests by ministry - Standard Digital News

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 09:44:16 EAT 2018

All this makes me sad, why cant we allow our Institutions to run as a
country. Where did the rain start beating us?

I hope someone will press the autocorrect button before its too late.

Regards

On 24 Jan 2018 09:30, "Grace Githaiga via kictanet" <

There is also this:‘State projects’ that could have pushed Wangusi out of
CA https://www.nation.co.ke/news/State-projects-pushed-Wangusi-
out-of-CA/1056-4272312-5hyu9i/index.html

On Wednesday, 24-01-2018 at 09:12 Sidney Ochieng (princelySid) via kictanet