[kictanet] Kenya as a cryptocurrency center of excellence

Nanjira Sambuli email at nanjira.com
Mon Jan 22 09:59:57 EAT 2018

This discussion could benefit greatly from this piece, juxtaposed against the real, urgent challenges in KE that could be addressed by the blockchain.
Essentially about an ethos that would underlie any such centre, physical or intellectual:
https://t.co/M3A8SYcTr8

Regards,
Nanjira.

Sent on the move.