[kictanet] The reality of Mobile Money interoperability is finally here

Admin CampusCiti info at campusciti.com
Sat Jan 20 16:08:19 EAT 2018

Ngigi

According to my source at Telkom testing is currently ongoing. As to when this will be fully rolled out not sure. I’d give it 3-6 months..

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad