[kictanet] CYBERnyama, a new podcast discussing tech, policy, economics, society and culture

Alex Comninos alex.comninos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 16:09:55 EAT 2018

Hi Listers,

I have started a new podcast (https://CYBERnyama.net) dealing with the
intersection of cyberspace, and the offline world of "meatspace"
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_life).

Episode 3 is a discussion with Paradigm Initiative about digital
rights and the Digital Rights in Africa 2017 report -
https://cybernyama.net/2018/01/17/episode-3-digital-rights-in-africa/.

Check out the podcast at https://CYBERnyama.net, and @CYBERnyama on
Twitter.  If you are interested, and if you enjoy it, please do share.
I would also love feedback on the podcast.

I'm looking for more hosts for the podcast, if you are interested, and
fancy yourself a podcaster, then please contact me . I'm also looking
for guests.

If any of the above interest you, make contact with alex (at)
cybernyama (dot) net

Happy listening,
Alex
Alex Comninos