[kictanet] 2017 ICT Review - Survey

Liz Orembo lizorembo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 19:40:07 EAT 2018

Listers,

Greetings,

KICTANet is conducting a short survey to get stakeholders feedback on the
development of ICT over the last two years.

The survey was developed from the community driven 100 days wishlist
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WG3JvLkOETkzd1y74Ue0-D5NtfqavYrkOf7jOKQbZto/edit?usp=sharing>
engagement
program carried out in Dec 2015 and is divided along the four issues that
emerged:

   1. Policy and legal issues
   2. Access
   3. Infrastructure
   4. Human capital/skills force

*We request you to fill out this survey (preferably by Friday next week),
it will only take 10 mins or less. *

*Here's the link *https://goo.gl/forms/RQs5GPechBstzpLX2

As always, we highly appreciate your time and contribution. Your responses
will be completely anonymous in the report that KICTANet will produce.

Asanteni sana.

--

Best regards.
Liz.