[kictanet] Kenyans among biggest Bitcoin Players per capita

Admin CampusCiti info at campusciti.com
Mon Jan 15 13:34:55 EAT 2018

Rad

I’m sure Citibank, a reputable global bank wouldn’t just plonk figures like that. :-)

It’s instructive to note that Citi has a highly coveted Private Banking Service here in Kenya. According to Wikipedia Citi Private Bank, a subsidiary of multinational banking conglomerate Citigroup, markets private banking services for ultra-high net worth clients, including entrepreneurs and senior corporate executives. It has 60 offices in 23 countries. To qualify for a Citi Private Bank account, one must have a net worth of at least US$25 million. This requirement is waived for law firm clients and qualified high-net-worth individual clients. Citi Private Bank's major competitors are JP Morgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, United States Trust Corporation, UBS, and HSBC Private Bank.

If you convert that 160 billion shillings odd its a mere $1.6 billion..In the scheme of things this is not even a rounding error in some balance sheets. :-)

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad