[kictanet] Are Apple, Facebook, Google and Amazon Unstoppable?

Admin CampusCiti info at campusciti.com
Fri Jan 12 11:33:57 EAT 2018

Grace

Great post. This is an excellent read. As you engage with any platform online ALWAYS ask this question:-

Who pays for all these ‘free services’ :-)

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad