[kictanet] A call for better Service Level Agreements - Utility Providers

kanini mutemi kaninimutemi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 11:58:04 EAT 2018

Hey Mbugua,

The lapsed Energy Bill attempted to introduce restitution in cases where someone has suffered loss from power outages. The President returned the Bill taking issue with that particular clause.  The Energy Bill has now been reintroduced in Parliament. Perhaps we have an opportunity to make some noise about it, hoping this House is more genuine in how they conduct public participation than the last.