[kictanet] Congratulations CS Mucheru

Nick Ngatia nthawz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 10:28:29 EAT 2018

Hongera Bwana CS!

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 8:02 PM, Grace Githaiga via kictanet <

> Dear CS Mucheru
>
> Greetings!
>
> Congratulations on your reappointment as the Cabinet Secretary in charge
> of ICTs. We look forward to a better working relationship between KICTANet
> and the Ministry. We endeavor to keep the Ministry on its toes (tough love)
> by demanding the best out of you- as has always been the case.
>
> Looking forward to a progressive ICT future.
>

> Best regards
>

> Githaiga, Grace
>

> Co-Convenor
> Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet)
> Twitter:@ggithaiga
> Tel: 254722701495
> Skype: gracegithaiga
> Alternate email: ggithaiga at hotmail.com
> Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gracegithaiga
> www.kictanet.or.ke
>
> "Change only happens when ordinary people get involved, get engaged and
> come together to demand it. I am asking you to believe. Not in my ability
> to bring about change – but in yours"---Barrack Obama.

> mailman/options/kictanet/nthawz%40gmail.com

*Nick Ngatia*
Email <nick.ngatia at childrenyouth.org> *|* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/niccoswagg1> *|* *Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/nickngatia> **| LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-ngatia-a6b06a7b?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic>
*
*Skype:* *nick.ngatia** |* *Phone:* *+25**4 (0) 711 42 2015*

*"Development Towards Sustainability is far too more important to leave it
to chance."*