[kictanet] Congratulations CS Mucheru

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 09:33:53 EAT 2018

 +1.
Congrats are in order on your re-appointment, @CS Mucheru.
++1
On keeping the Ministry on toes ;-)
Sometimes you need 'alternative facts' from rebels to see the full picture.
walu.
    On Friday, January 5, 2018, 8:02:19 PM GMT+3, Grace Githaiga via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:

 Dear CS Mucheru

Greetings!

Congratulations on your reappointment as the Cabinet Secretary in charge of ICTs. We look forward to a better working relationship between KICTANet and the Ministry. We endeavor to keep the Ministry on its toes (tough love) by demanding the best out of you- as has always been the case.

Looking forward to a progressive ICT future.

Best regards

Githaiga, Grace

Co-Convenor
Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet)
Twitter:@ggithaiga
Tel: 254722701495
Skype: gracegithaiga
Alternate email: ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gracegithaiga
www.kictanet.or.ke

"Change only happens when ordinary people get involved, get engaged and come together to demand it. I am asking you to believe. Not in my ability to bring about change – but in yours"---Barrack Obama.