[kictanet] Regulator drops plan to split up Safaricom

Sidney Ochieng sidney.ochieng at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 19:02:29 EAT 2018

Hi Mark,
Thanks for clarifying things. The response notes that key stakeholders are
being engaged as the report is being worked on. I wonder who is
representing the public in these, if there is any one how we're they
chosen? If there isn't why is that?

Is the public supposed to come in at the tail end of the process when every
other stakeholder has had their input and the reports may have morphed
several times? We are the main stakeholder here. In fact I'd go as far as
say the only only one that matters.

My original demands still stand. I want to see every version that exists of
this report. You can redact the parts that give away competitive
advantages(and let's not kid ourselves here, the only one with these is
Safaricom). I will not accept just the abridged version you mention in this
statement.

Touched not typed, excuse typos

On 4 Jan 2018 17:42, "Mark O. Okuttah via kictanet" <