[kictanet] REMEMBERING ENGINEER MARTIN OBUYA

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Jan 4 07:32:17 EAT 2018

Dear all

As a follow up to Dr. Ndemo's email here are more details:-

*Funeral Fundraiser for the late Eng. Martin K. Obuya *
*Paybill No. 860173. Acc. No. Martin K. Obuya*

For those who may not be able to attend please do try and send something to
the Paybill above.

Harambee date 5th January 2018
> Venue will be at CITAM Valley Road from 5pm

The burial date is 20th January 2018

To Him we belong and to Him we shall return.

May the Good Lord rest his soul in peace and grant his family the strength
to live on.

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.