[kictanet] CA¹s Sh85m plan to link remote areas with mobile voice

Alwala, Rachel Alwala at ca.go.ke
Mon Feb 26 17:32:42 EAT 2018

Yes Kivuva, that is correct.  The coverage in the report is
population-based, but the requirement for election coverage was land-based
because the polling stations are spread across locations.  The land -based
coverage stands at 45%.  Hope this helps you contextualize the statistics.

Regards,

Rachel