[kictanet] CA¹s Sh85m plan to link remote areas with mobile voice

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 15:44:10 EAT 2018

Dear Rachel,

Many thanks for this wonderfull narrative and prompt feedback. Can we be
able to get specific information on the connected schools (locations and
names of the schools) and the respective areas?, even if it will be during
the stakeholder consultation session?

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 3:23 PM, Alwala, Rachel via kictanet <

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254733206359
Skype: barrack.otieno