[kictanet] The Malicious Use of Artificial Intelligence Report

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 09:44:05 EAT 2018

The Malicious Use of Artificial Intelligence

|   |
The Malicious Use of Artificial Intelligence
 Forecasting, Prevention, and Mitigation  |   |

".... potential security threats from malicious uses of artificial intelligence technologies, and proposes ways to better forecast, prevent, and mitigate these threats. We analyze, but do not conclusively resolve, the question of what the long-term equilibrium between attackers and defenders will be...."

Be blessed.
Regards/Wangari---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".