[kictanet] Telecommunication Competition Market Study in Kenya (Abridged version)-Released Feb 2018

Gimode, Chiimbiru gimode at ca.go.ke
Wed Feb 21 10:45:57 EAT 2018

Dear Listers,
The Communications Authority of Kenya (CA) is pleased to share with you the updated draft  Telecommunication Competition Market Study in Kenya (Abridged version) that was shared with stakeholders yesterday.
The same  is available on the Authority’s website via this link: http://www.ca.go.ke/index.php/research

Best  Regards,
Chiimbiru Gimode, CMRP, MPRSK.
Communications Officer

Communications Authority of Kenya (CA)
CA Centre,Waiyaki Way,Westlands, Nairobi I P.O Box 14448 Nairobi 00800.
Office Line : 0703-042-524 I Website : www.ca.go.ke   I Twitter : @CA_Kenya
Facebook : Communications Authority of Kenya I YouTube : CA Kenya
Flickr : https://www.flickr.com/photos/cck-kenya

CA Core Values:
Integrity | Transparency| Accountability | Diligence | Results Focus I Team work
We are all bound together in ways that are invisible to the eye.There is a oneness to humanity.We achieve ourselves by sharing ourselves with others and caring for those around us-Barack Obama.

[cid:6CEBB72D-A0DA-4B1B-B6E2-523C7F3B468E]
Please be responsible, consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
DISCLAIMER:- This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use by the individual(s) or entity to whom it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action  in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Additionally, if you have received this email in error please notify the sender  immediately by a reply e-mail. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.sam