[kictanet] Safaricom fights back in Okoa Jahazi case - Business Daily

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Feb 20 19:06:52 EAT 2018

@Machuhi

Let me understand this:-

You take 100\- Okoa Jahazi airtime on credit. It's clear that there's a
cost to it. Then you go to court?

Am I missing something here?

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.