[kictanet] Of Bots and Trolls and how an election can be won

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Feb 19 13:16:57 EAT 2018

Kevin

Exactly!

Firstly, as mentioned, state players are the biggest perpetrators of fake
news and using bots and trolls to strangle meaningly conversations online
so who will regulate the regulator?

Secondly, gratified to see that you've come round to the right side of
history. :-) The Practitioners' Bill is one that we will fight. Make no
mistake about it. Let those who are purporting to speak for the ICT
Practitioner instead prove to us that they are actually doing that.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.