[kictanet] Public Notice On The Dissemination Workshop On The Competition Study

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Feb 16 14:01:44 EAT 2018

Mark

Best practice calls for prior sharing of the report before the meeting so we can engage more meaningfully. I know for a fact that the draft report is already in circulation to a ‘selected few’.

Just share the report bro. It’s not a state secret.

We also urge the Authority to facilitate wider public engagement via remote  participation just as we do during all Internet Governance Forums.

Let act like we mean to engage the public as enshrined in our constitution.

Regards

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad