[kictanet] GDPR: Implications on Africa (

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Feb 15 18:07:20 EAT 2018

Thanks. Would have loved to but time constraints and short notice.

Will there be a recording we can view later?

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.