[kictanet] Registering a CO.KE domain from down south

Kevin Kamonye kevin.kamonye at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 14:04:38 EAT 2018

Hello Mark,

I would recommend Safaricom Cloud Services. Their registrar service
continues to improve in reliability and customer service.

You will get an option to select your nameservers before the registration /
purchase.

What is not clear is if you will be able to pay via credit card. If you
will not be able to find someone to assit with MPESA (if this is the only
option) sidebar and I will assist.

https://domains.safaricom.co.ke/cart.php?a=add&domain=register

Regards,

Kevin

On 15 February 2018 at 13:24, Mark Elkins via kictanet <