[kictanet] Facebook is hiring a Head of Public Policy for East Africa!

Ebele Okobi ebeleokobi at fb.com
Tue Feb 13 09:58:25 EAT 2018

Dear All-

I’m thrilled to begin recruiting for this role. I know this group is full of people passionate about the intersection of tech and policy, so please don’t hesitate to apply!

 Notes: the location says South Africa-please note that location is flexible.

I will not be able to answer individual queries about the role, nor will I accept applications sent directly-please apply at the link.

https://www.facebook.com/careers/jobs/a0I1H00000LCRQZUA5