[kictanet] TV signals turned off

Mallory Knodel mallory at mayfirst.org
Fri Feb 9 16:49:37 EAT 2018

It's very surprising the Freedom Online Coalition hasn't issued a
statement about this. Kenya is a member state in the FOC.

I wonder, has anyone reached out to the secretariat to request a
statement from the FOC chair?

-Mallory

On 30/01/18 10:24, Sidney Ochieng via kictanet wrote:
> Listers,
> How long before they come for the internet? I’m so disappointed in the CA
> --
> Regards,
> Sidney
> *
> Twitter:* @princelySid
> <https://twitter.com/princelySid> | *Web: *sidneyochieng.co.ke
> <http://sidneyochieng.co.ke/>
> *Skype: *sidney.ochieng | *Github:* princelySid
> <https://github.com/princelySid>

Mallory Knodel
May First/People Link :: mayfirst.org
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9  B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780