[kictanet] Day 3 of Talk to the Senate (2017-2022 Priorities)

JImmy Gitonga jimmygitts at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 14:41:25 EAT 2018

It is not off-topic.

I was once had a discussion with a county Director of ICT & Research and we
were talking about this very thing. The problem, he said, was that it was
not possible due to the paranoia against IFMIS access of any type. He was
justified after the NYS saga of the IFMIS access. Counties then did not
have access to IFMIS to pull and push data of their financial dealings.

I don't know whether this has changed.

With the best regards,

*Jimmy Gitonga*