[kictanet] Day 3 of Talk to the Senate (2017-2022 Priorities)

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito ekenyanito at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 12:37:05 EAT 2018

Kanini,

FYI- The Kenya Association of Manufacturers has been helping some
counties to try this (via a website etc) but there's need to boost these
efforts:
Integrate public participation into county procedures:
https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/eblog/2015/04/02/integrate-public-participation-into-county-procedures/

--

Best Regards,

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito

Legal Researcher/ Policy Analyst
Website: https://ephraimkenyanito.com/
Twitter: @ekenyanito <https://twitter.com/ekenyanito>
PGP Fingerprint: B0FA394AF73DEB7AA1FDC7360CFED26DE6BA8DC1