[kictanet] Copyright Amendment Bill 2017 and Computer and Cybercrimes Bill 2017 now on Jadili

Robert Muthuri muthuri.r at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 09:33:10 EAT 2018

Morning listers,

Just to elaborate further on Jadili for those who haven't experienced it
yet.

It is a platform designed interactive civic engagement to enable public
participation.

It is quite granular so you can select/highlight a
section/subsection/paragraph/line and a pop-up menu will appear to allow
you to annotate and comment on your selection.

The main value add is to be able to collate diverse comments at that
granular level.

This also helps us to be more organized and move from excel/word comments
that sometimes become long and unwieldy.

The platform requires one to signup but I suppose you can do that
anonymously if you would prefer to remain so.

You can email Francis or I privately for further clarification.

I hope we can take advantage of this platform which can motivate us to
begin embracing the low hanging fruits from ongoing developments in legal
informatics.

Kind regards,
Robert

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 8:00 PM, Francis Monyango via kictanet <