[kictanet] Day 1 of Talk to the Senate (2017-2022 Priorities)

Collins Areba arebacollins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 17:33:36 EAT 2018

>From where I sit:

NOFBI should be made more accessible to players , small and large. It is
laughable that I can get Internet at $0.17 at EADC in Nairobi , but get
charged $60 to relay the same on Government funded infrastructure from
Nairobi to Kilifi. Of what use then is Nofbi? if not to facilitate
expansion of the larger players>?

Regards,

Collins Areba,
Kilifi, Kenya.
Tel: +*254 707 750 788 */ *0731750788*
Twitter: @arebacollins.
Skype: arebacollins

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 5:25 PM, Adam Lane via kictanet <