[kictanet] Wangusi blocked from resuming office

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sat Feb 3 16:52:56 EAT 2018

On the issue of Dr. Wangusi.

My advise to him is this:-

His goose is cooked. You can’t fight the powers that be. Negotiate your exit peacefully and ride off into the twilight..

That reporting we are waiting for? Don’t..It’s a done deal.

When you started playing ball outside the purviews of your office (if Jaindi Kisero is to be believed) is the day you set yourself up.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad