[kictanet] TV signals turned off

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 15:08:39 EAT 2018

After all these discussions, will there be a memoranda from KICTANet to the
govt about this stakeholder group's dissatisfaction with the
ILLEGAL/extra-judicial activities of the govt?
Will there be a similar memoranda to CA addressing their lack of
independence as an institution?

CA has representatives listening in this forum.
Ministry of Interior too has.
Ministry of ICT pulled out/#Resisted this list so they might 'listen'
through other means, like tapping :-)

On 1 February 2018 at 15:02, Dorcas Muthoni via kictanet <