[kictanet] Pwani Innovation Week Think Piece

Simeon Oriko simeonoriko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:47:22 EAT 2018

*

Dear Listers,

Some of you may be aware that the inaugural Pwani Innovation Week
<http://pwaniinnovationweek.co.ke> was held last week at Swahilipot Hub.

I’d like to share with you a Think Piece - an analysis of the
discussions we had at the event:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bnRAVuG7Y1HQMqkDcIXriofwanQPnYjDtUcicukofl0/edit?usp=sharingFeel
free to use the comment feature to share additional thoughts or insights
you may have. For convenience, I’m also attaching a PDF version of the
document to this email.

I’d also like to share photos of the event:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jV8jGGnGDG_L0VKD1Eqtp61mWrX6nm5s?usp=sharing These
are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
<https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/>(CC BY) license.

We look forward to your involvement in developing the innovation
ecosystem in the Pwani region.

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

Board Member - Swahilipot Hub

Chairman - Pwani Innovation Week Steering Committee

*