[kictanet] How Safaricom lost its way

Kevin Kamonye kevin.kamonye at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 13:24:37 EAT 2018

Mwendwa,

If this is the first time that Safaricom has stolen from you, and I can
tell that this is the case based on the length and detail of your
narrative, then let me just assure you that you are lucky.

I am actually just sad that they are currently the best option that I have
to contend with.

The shameless lies and dismissive denials. That what-will-you-do-anyway
attitude. The mostly rude, ignorant and incompetent customer service.

Regards,

Kevin

ᐧ

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 at 12:29, Mwendwa Kivuva via kictanet <