[kictanet] Day 5: Policy and Regulatory Framework on Privacy and Data Protection- Offences and Remedies

anyega jefferson jeffersonanyega at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 10:17:39 EAT 2018

Good morning,

The size of the data processor should have an effect on the magnitude of
the fines. Although all offences are equal , all penalties can't be the
same ,otherwise it would be an academic exercise  really. Of say, an
individual offender were fined large amounts ,then basically the option
would be a jail term by default for many non-wealthy persons.

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018, 9:56 AM Grace Bomu via kictanet <