[kictanet] Data Protection and GDPR Training

Mercy Njue mkawira2010 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:17:05 EAT 2018

Dear Listers,

Botlab is offering in house trainings on Data protection and GDPR. We
customise the trainings based on organisations need assessments. If you
would like to know more, or request for a quote, feel free to contact us.

[image: BOTLAB Data protection and GDPR Poster.jpeg]

--
Mercy Njue
Founder Botlab

Botlab Physical Address: Ngong hills Hotel along Ngong road, 5th Floor
Office line: +254 700 915197
Email: Mercy at botlab.biz
*Endless possibilities :* www.botlab.biz

*"* What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. -
Eleanor Powell