[kictanet] Invitation to Data Protection Forum and Submission of Comments to Kenya Data Protection Bills (Thursday 23 August, 2018)

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito ekenyanito at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 16:45:24 EAT 2018

Dear all,

Please find attached the program.

Please note the times changed to 8am-1.30pm (instead of a whole day event).

--
Best Regards,
Ephraim Percy Kenyanito

         *ARTICLE 19 EASTERN AFRICA
*
*DEFENDING FREEDOM **OF EXPRESSION AND INFORMATION*
W https://www.article19.org/regional-office/eastern-africa/
Tw @article19eafric
Fa facebook.com/article19org <http://facebook.com/article19org>
PGP Fingerprint: B0FA394AF73DEB7AA1FDC7360CFED26DE6BA8DC1