[kictanet] Policy and Regulatory Framework on Privacy and Data Protection (Draft)

Jimmy Gitonga jimmygitts at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:23:05 EAT 2018

This is an excellent summary of the draft bill on Data Protection. Thank you Michael. While working on platforms that hold public information and register users through 3rd party authorisation applications, I suppose those types are exempted.

But let me read the draft for myself :-D.

With the best regards,
Jimmy Gitonga