[kictanet] Kind Reminder: Invitation to an in-person conversation with Facebook

mwara gichanga gichangamwara at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 16:02:29 EAT 2018

 Good Evening Listers
Just a kind reminder of the Facebook in-person  conversation with Ebele who  promised Listers that she would be available to discuss the issues around facebook's role on concerns raised around consumer data mining in Kenya,

The event will be on Wednesday next week May 2nd. We are still working out the details of the venue and will share with those who are interested in attending. Further, we are working on the times but will most likely settle for an afternoon session or a cocktail event.

For those who are interested, kindly indicate this through sending an email to lizorembo at kictanet.or.ke (lizorembo at gmail.com) or to mwaragichanga at kictanet.or.ke (mwaragichanga at gmail.com).

Warm RegardsMwara GichangaKictanet Team