[kictanet] Lawyers reject automation

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Apr 19 06:33:02 EAT 2018

Listers

I think this headline by a leading business newspaper is misleading.

The lawyers have a point. I don't think they are against Automation per se.
I think they are fighting an animal that we need to kill in this country.
And that animal is lack of adequate public participation and total
disregard of our constitution when it comes to this matter. This sort of
attitude by our leaders will take us nowhere.

Progress will come. But let it come while carrying stakeholders with it.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/economy/Lawyers-reject-automation-of-land-deals-in-court-suit/3946234-4421556-p3kd3g/index.html

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.