[kictanet] #من_نیستم

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 11 23:49:13 EAT 2018

Some Bristle At Iran's Offer Of Unfiltered Internet To A Select Few

|  |  |

|  |
Some Bristle At Iran's Offer Of Unfiltered Internet To A Select Few

Iranian journalists have criticized a government offer to provide 100 of them with free Internet, saying they'd ...

"The governmental Working Group to Determine Instances of Criminal Content issued the call for applications from journalists for the 100 spots following a request by the press office of the Culture Ministry, the semiofficial ISNA news agency reported on April 4.
Journalists could apply by sending their name, ID number, contact information, and the name of their media organization to the Office of Press and Domestic News Agencies by April 20, the report said....."

 Kenyan journalists gain a glimpse of neighbors far of....
Be blessed.
Regards/Wangari
---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".
 https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-unfiltered-internet-select-few-journalists/29157030.html