[kictanet] Fwd: Why Facebook is the 'greater devil' of the moment

Mildred Achoch mildandred at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 20:09:37 EAT 2017

" the legislation of the transfer of ownership all user-generated data from
the social media companies to the users who created the data." As an online
content creator, this is of particular interest to me. Interesting views.

Regards,
Mildred Achoch.

Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 7:51 PM, Ali Hussein via kictanet <