[kictanet] Fwd: [i-network] [Action requise] cyber security situational awareness (Reports from CA?)

ICT Researcher ict.researcher at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 22:17:36 EAT 2017

Commendable effort!  However, despite this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Cyber_Command

This was still effected:

https://nytimes.com/2017/09/07/us/politics/russia-facebook-twitter-election.html

The more open the system gets,  the more vulnerable it becomes to alien influences

 Subject: [kictanet] Fwd: [i-network] [Action requise] cyber security situational awareness (Reports from CA?)
 To: ict.researcher at yahoo.com
 Cc: "Barrack Otieno" <otieno.barrack at gmail.com>
 Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 9:58 AM

 Listers,

 Just following this from our semejis or is it shemjis
 across the border. Is it possible for CA to avail this kind
 of reports to the community?

 Regards
 ---------- Forwarded
 message ----------