[kictanet] 8.8.2017 Elections

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 21:00:19 EAT 2017

Hi Edwin,

It was not expected circumstantial evidence (seats won at the Governor,
Senate, Women's Rep, MP, MCA) would be ignored by Supreme Court judges. If
the truth were far from what the IEBC announced, maybe the petitioners
would have requested presidential ballots to be recounted in public.

That noted we are all waiting to hear from the IEBC about why the Satellite
phones were not used.

If there is no coverage at a particular location, the KIEMS device would
need to be moved to a location with network for transmission. As such,
Geofencing would not be enabled. It is not clear if all KIEMS devices were
disabled.

Responsible IT professionals will not deploy a system before testing it.
They must login, test, update, delete data, prior to going live.

We are also waiting for raw data on the ground, from responsible wananchi,
on the tallies they noted, heard, recorded.

40,000 polling stations... 3 wananchi at each who heard/saw the votes
counted. Some even recorded audibly, digitally.

(Maybe time for a Stored Communications Act to be passed and included in
the Elections Act:)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stored_Communications_Act

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 7:12 PM, Mutemi wa Kiama via kictanet <

> Interesting exploration...
>
> ​"​
> It is time Kenyans faced up to the painful truth – There was no election
> for President on August 8th.
> ​"​
>>
> www.​
> nextkenyantv.com/?p=78
>

> Edwin Kiama
>
> Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!
>

> *-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**Social
> Justice Entrepreneur, Human Rights Defender, *
> *#DevolutionIsRevolution Champion*
>
> *The Wanjiku Agenda Kenya Foundation (WAKenya)*Ordinary, fearless Kenyans.
> Sauti Ya Wanjiku Social Movement www.sautiyawanjiku.com
> https://www.facebook.com/wanjikurevolutionkenya
> https://twitter.com/WanjikuRevolt
> https://plus.google.com/u/1/+WanjikuMapinduzi/posts
> http://www.scribd.com/wmkenya
>
> "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change
> the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." *~Margaret Mead*

> mailman/options/kictanet/murigi.muraya%40gmail.com

SMM

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*