[kictanet] ISACA The State of Cybersecurity 2016 Report - 6 out of 10 Do Not Believe

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 11:06:27 EAT 2017

http://www.isaca.org/cyber/Documents/State-of-Cybersecurity-infographic.pdf "...6 out of 10 do not believe that their staff can handle anything beyond simple cybersecurity incidents...''

For organisation wide vulnerability reduction, and especially with SMEs for whom minor shocks may be catastrophic, the skills and know-how must be organisation wide, not just resident with the tech teams and increasingly with the Boards who determine the investment direction.
Be blessed.
Regards/Wangari---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".