[kictanet] KICTANet's new website: Call for comments

Tony White tony.mzungu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 11:23:02 EAT 2017

>From apache documentation at:
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/howto/access.html

" The Allow, Deny, and Order directives, provided by
mod_access_compat, are deprecated and will go away in a future
version. You should avoid using them, and avoid outdated tutorials
recommending their use."

So, a more future-proof answer would be:

<RequireAll>
    Require ip xx.xx.xx.xx yy.yy.yy.yy
</RequireAll>

Cheers,