[kictanet] KICTANet's new website: Call for comments

Liz Orembo lizorembo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 23:55:52 EAT 2017

Dear listers,

Greetings,

KICTANet has just finished working on the first phase of the new website
and would now like to invite you to give comments/suggestions. Especially
on how it can serve as an ICT policy engagement platform and as an
Information resource for stakeholders.

Here's the link: https://www.kictanet.or.ke/. <https://www.kictanet.or.ke/>
You can send your comments either on/offlist, or on the website itself.

KICTANet owes a lot to the brilliant team that worked on this website (Amos
Ochieng from pixels Kenya, Barrack Otieno, Mike Musya and Washington
Odhiambo) Special thanks to Washington who developed and maintained the old
website from the early days of the network.

As always, we thank you for your continued feedback and we hope you will
enjoy the new look and feel.
--

Best regards.
Liz.