[kictanet] Presidential Elections: Call for Observers

Liz Orembo lizorembo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 01:03:52 EAT 2017

Dear listers,

KICTANet is applying to observe the repeat presidential elections scheduled
for 26th October.We are still keen on observing the technical aspects of
the elections and will be sharing the monitoring tool for more input on the
areas you would like us to focus on.

We are also applying to expand our observer team to reach a wider area than
what was observed on August 8th. If you would like to join the team, please
express interest by sending the following documents and details (cc Cynthia
- mwaragichanga at gmail.com ) *by Wednesday 4th October:*

   1. filled out  last page of the application form ie IEBC /ACOB03
   <https://www.kictanet.or.ke/documents/KICTANet/KICTANet_Annual_Report_2016.pdf>
   https://www.iebc.or.ke/uploads/resources/ZIB9f431Pu.pdf
   <https://www.iebc.or.ke/uploads/resources/ZIB9f431Pu.pdf> KICTANet will
   fill in the ACOB01 and /ACOB02,
   2. passport picture which will be used for the badge,
   3. Copy of your id, and
   4. address and telephone numbers so that we fill in the /ACOB02. -

<http://www.venice.coe.int/webforms/documents/default.aspx?pdffile=CDL-AD%282012%29018-e>Ahsanteni,
if you have any queries, please let me know.

Regards,

Liz.