[kictanet] Fwd: Capacity Building and the role of ICTA

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 21:41:26 EAT 2017

Robert,

Noted and Thanks. Will keep checking the icta.go.ke for updates.

Kind (format) of competition which can help identify talent in Kenya
described in link below :)

http://edscoop.com/software-company-simulates-cyber-attacks-for-college-and-university-it-competition

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 8:46 PM, Robert Mugo via kictanet <

> Ali & Muraya,
>
> Thanks for your questions and comments relating to ICTA. See my responses
> below:

SMM

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*