[kictanet] .ke Premium Domain Names Landrush Auction

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 13:02:58 EAT 2017

Hi Elly,
Where can one get the rules of the auction and related information? Could
you please share that with us?

On 30 Nov 2017 00:57, "Senior System Administrator via kictanet" <

Dear All,

Thanks for taking note.

Please follow the link below to participate in DotKe auction:

auction.kenic.or.ke

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Elly Kadenyo