[kictanet] Cryptocurrency Trading

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 10:48:18 EAT 2017

The arrest of the individuals is a good opportunity to move the
conversation to the next level.

Engagement towards implementation of an actual policy in a
multi-stakeholder approach.

Having the document on the website is good but action time is now.  BTC is
more adopted and provides a good example on the disruptions expected from
Blockchain.

What is the actual roadmap Ali to achieving this? We need this to move
forward.

Thanks!