[kictanet] Stopping live broadcasts in Kenya isn't easy

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Nov 22 10:05:40 EAT 2017

Listers

This directive if it actually happened was misinformed, ill advised and
lacking in understanding of the current dynamics of what mass media is.
Research by organisations like Cambridge Analytica states that today in
Kenya you could conduct a very successful marketing/political campaign
using only Digital Platforms. This fetish and obsession with so called
'mass media' is missing the point to say the least. Besides being illegal
as far as our constitution is concerned it tells me what I still believe: -

The government and its 'independent' regulatory arms need to understand one
thing - That horse left the station long time ago and like a Genie out of
the bottle it simple can't be curbed anymore..

Learn to work with the current scenario and respect your citizenry.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Barrack Otieno via kictanet <