[kictanet] Invitation to attend Strathmore Research Symposium

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 05:48:43 EAT 2017

Greetings and congratulations Dr Muthuri on your milestone! Very thoughtful of you to share this resource.Kudos Francis!-pandoras box, it would be of interest on all telcos on quality of services vide regulator standards and consumer awareness and the role of consumer bodies.
University research days form a great resource to the public, government and industry.
Is there a link to the repository for the presentations? Please share the link.@ Tracy Weru, @Malombe  - your papers are of interest too.
Have a blessed day.
Regards/Wangari---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".